Thursday, July 19, 2012

Evernote and Teaching Channel

I downloaded Evernote on my computer and on my cellphone. Evernote lets me take any kind of notes, pictures, webclips, or other kinds of documents and keep them all in one place. I can also organize my notes into notebooks. What I thought was interesting is the fact that I can make new notes or access notes from my computer, phone, or tablet. I installed the Evernote app on my iPhone as well and it seems to be a very useful program.  

Teaching channel is another website that provides videos of teaching ideas. They are categorized by subjects, grades, and topics. It is very easy to navigate. The videos are helpful and detailed. I think this is a great resource for teachers because being a teacher requires a lot of creativity and hard work. This website can be a great help for teachers looking for ideas. These ideas will also help provide variety in classrooms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment